Reactjs, Nodejs Java, SpringBoot, , Microservices, REST API with AWS
As a Cloud DevOps Architect, you will guide customers/internal teams on how to design, configure and deploy their AWS/Google Cloud infrastructure payloads for micro services/ Serverless flavoured Clusters Environments. Taking Leadership in managing identity and access management, network architecture, application security, logging, monitoring, billing and more. You will consult with customers on how to best design their cloud applications for optimal scaling including design, develop automation for compute, storage, network, optimisations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and more.
Key Responsibilities :
- Partner with Application and Solution Architecture teams to develop DevOps architecture blueprints on Cloud Infrastructure/Micro services/Serverless and Big Data Platforms.
- Develop and drive DevOps adoption plans, cloud infrastructure design, and cloud management and monitoring across enterprise.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and foster interaction at different levels.
- Communicate technical decisions to non-technical audiences and build consensus around them.
- Define designing guidelines and standards to be utilized in cloud automation development and integration.
- Guide solution architects to define transition steps and strategy for adopting and migrating to the cloud platform with 100% automation.
- Provide hands-on guidance to teams on cloud architecture, design, development, deployment and operations.
- Analyse technology industry and market trends to determine the potential impact on Infrastructure and configuration Platforms.
- Identifying Technologies and Tools for the Cloud Native Application Deployment and Operations
- Engaging with Product Owners and Directors toward accomplishing the enterprise goals
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of Cloud Automation architecture.
- Lead projects from an Operational perspective in partnership with engineering and architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Participate in the evaluation of Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Liaise with global team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Self-initiated, drive and zeal for continuous improvement.
- Develop, Enhance, reverse engineer, and debug new existing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) capabilities leveraging tools such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Explore new technologies, development patterns, and partake in pilots POC technology evaluations
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle from design, delivery to on-going critical support
- Coordinate and assist in complex troubleshooting
- Should have hands on experience in CI/CD DevOps Automation.
- Should have good experience in GIT
- Should have good experience in Groovy, Groovy scripting
- Should have good CI automation experience using Jenkins.
- Should have experience using either Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Should have good experience in AWS and Or Google cloud.
- Should have In depth knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, RDS, Auto scaling, ELB, VPC, System Manager, IAM, Security & Compliance, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front, CloudTrail, Trusted Advisor, Storage Gateway, Glacier, Route 53, DMS,SMS, Cloud Watch, SNS, Direct connect, Lambda, VPN
- Should have Good Experience in Automation tools(terraform, Ansible with Systems Manager, chef and puppet)
- Should have Docker and other container-based technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenShift
- More than 15 years in IT Experience
- More than 5 years experience in Software Engineering.
- More than 5 years experience with DevOps and automation
- More than 5 years experience within an Engineering role supporting AWS and Google Cloud
- More than 3 years experience with migrating datacenters workloads towards Azure and or AWS.
- At least 2 years experience in a specific Design Domain.
- Recent experience within the Design and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable solutions.
Nice to Have:
- AWS Certification: DevOps Professional
- Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert
Kloud9 is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Resumes to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position : Devops Architect