- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of OpenShift technology architecture. Evaluate OpenShift architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Evaluate technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for the OpenShift technology domain.
- Lead projects from an Operational perspective in partnership with engineering and architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Participate in the evaluation of Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Liaise with global team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor/train and provide operational guidance to multiple teams building innovative OpenShift based applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Sr. Architect with OpenShift v3 [Container Based] experience:
- Designing and developing scripts/tools for Continuous Integration Continuous Deployments for Containers
- Designing and developing automation templates/tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration & change management
- Building and deploying web applications to dev/test/prod environments
- Automating configuration management, infrastructure, and application deployments in a toolset such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- Experience with Docker and containerization strategies
- Developing automation for an application running on private and public cloud infrastructure environments such as AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
- Source control using tools such as GIT
- Automation of applications through RESTful APIs
- Experience with software testing, including designing and implementing unit, component, and system-level tests
- Background in network or storage design and administration is a plus.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field Experience with XaaS (Amazon Web Services, Azure, OpenShift)
- Familiarity with Google Kubernetes Engine
- Hands-on experience with Go programing language
- Practical knowledge of using Hashicorp Vault
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies, such as VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V
What we offer:
- Attractive office location, a center of Bangalore City.
- Cooperation with experienced and open-minded team
- Attractive salary adequate to skills and experience
- Free Lunch
- Friendly atmosphere
“Kloud9LLC, headquartered in New York and having offices in Bangalore and Poland, is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to achieve real-world business impact through unparalleled domain expertise working at the intersection of emerging technologies. We focus primarily on Retail and E-Commerce industry. This domain strength combined with leading-edge capabilities in DevOps, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and Automation has helped our clients to innovate business, automate processes and industrialize AI. With over 400 people serving clients across North America, Retail Kloud9 fosters a culture that promotes innovation and constantly seeks to find new yet simple ways to add value for its clients.”