- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps challenges on Containerized Kubernetes/GKE/Openshift Environment.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- As a Cloud DevOps & Infrastructure Architect will guide customers on how to configure and deploy their Google Cloud infrastructure on Kubernetes Clusters consisting of identity and access management, network architecture, application security, logging, monitoring, billing and more. You will consult with customers on how to best design their cloud applications for optimal scaling including CDN design, load balancer setup, caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and more. You will travel to customer sites to deploy solutions and deliver workshops to educate and empower customers. Additionally, you will work closely with Product Management and Product Engineering to build and constantly drive excellence in our products.
- Partner with Infrastructure and Solution Architecture teams to develop Cloud architecture blueprints on Kubernetes Architecture.
- Develop and drive cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring across enterprise.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and foster interaction at different levels.
- Communicate technical decisions to non-technical audiences and build consensus around them.
- Define development guidelines and standards to be utilized in cloud development and integration.
- Guide solution architects to define transition steps and strategy for adopting and migrating to the cloud platform.
- Work on multiple programming paradigms including emerging ones and evangelize within Enterprise teams.
- Provide hands-on guidance to teams on cloud architecture, design, development, deployment and operations.
- Analyze technology industry and market trends to determine the potential impact on Application Platforms.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, GKE, AWS Kops, Mesos, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins).
- Understanding of open source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management,
What we offer:
- Attractive office location, a center of Bangalore City.
- Cooperation with experienced and open-minded team
- Attractive salary adequate to skills and experience
- Free Lunch
- Friendly atmosphere
“Kloud9LLC, headquartered in New York and having offices in Bangalore and Poland, is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to achieve real-world business impact through unparalleled domain expertise working at the intersection of emerging technologies. We focus primarily on Retail and E-Commerce industry. This domain strength combined with leading-edge capabilities in DevOps, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and Automation has helped our clients to innovate business, automate processes and industrialize AI. With over 400 people serving clients across North America, Retail Kloud9 fosters a culture that promotes innovation and constantly seeks to find new yet simple ways to add value for its clients.”