The inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
Experience level : 0 – 2 years.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
“Kloud9LLC, headquartered in New York and having offices in Bangalore and Poland, is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to achieve real-world business impact through unparalleled domain expertise working at the intersection of emerging technologies. We focus primarily on Retail and E-Commerce industry. This domain strength combined with leading-edge capabilities in DevOps, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and Automation has helped our clients to innovate business, automate processes and industrialize AI. With over 400 people serving clients across North America, Retail Kloud9 fosters a culture that promotes innovation and constantly seeks to find new yet simple ways to add value for its clients.”
Resumes to be sent to: email@example.com