8+ Years of relevant development experience, with focus on Back End development of high performance, scalable, Web / E-Commerce project development
- Utilize deep understanding of technology stack and design to recommend appropriate software architecture and solutions to complex business problems.
- Ability to interact with the customers (US-based) to understand and analyse their challenges and provide appropriate solutions.
- Translate the impact of architecture and design choices on non-functional requirements like scalability, performance, availability, and security.
- Be responsible for the scalability, performance, security, and quality of the architecture and design.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues. Identify and mitigate risks on projects.
- Manage multiple competing priorities and negotiate the best possible solutions.
- Provide hands-on support to project teams where necessary, coding, reviews, and discussions. Guide and mentor team members.
- Drive technology, frameworks & tool choices for the delivery team.
- Development experience, with focus on Back End development of high performance, scalable, Web / E-Commerce project development
- Must be hands-on coding, Design and Architecture and team mentoring.
- Must be very strong in Core Java. (Concurrent Programming, Collections, Memory Management, etc)
- Strong experience in writing Algorithms and Data Structures
- Must have implementation experience exposing services using REST.
- Stronghold in Java Object Oriented Design Patterns and design principles.
- Must have working experience in Spring, Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Hibernate, Mongo DB, MySQL.
- Excellent Knowledge of Caching Frameworks, Apache Kafka, Cloud Deployments, Search Engines, and Microservices architecture.
- Excellent knowledge in Database design.
- Must have good knowledge in hosting the server on AWS (or) Google Cloud.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Gradle
- Must have used Apache Tomcat and JBoss Servers
- Understanding of SEO and its concepts. Also, should have the knowledge in Google Analytics & Google Webmaster tools.
- Must have the above experience in the recent projects.
- Lead end-to-end design, development, deployment and maintenance process
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in large scale application, involving performance tuning, distributed deployments.
- Positive attitude, strong analytic skills, and guiding team
What we offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Exposure to database design and working knowledge of NoSQL databases Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB.
- Exposure to Data Analytics, BigData, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Zookeeper, etc.
- Working knowledge of messaging systems, Continuous integration (Jenkins, etc) and GitHub.
Nice to have:
- Attractive office location.
- Cooperation with experienced and open-minded team
- Attractive salary adequate to skills and experience
- Friendly atmosphere
“Kloud9LLC, headquartered in New York and having offices in Bangalore and Poland, is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to achieve real-world business impact through unparalleled domain expertise working at the intersection of emerging technologies. We focus primarily on Retail and E-Commerce industry. This domain strength combined with leading-edge capabilities in DevOps, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and Automation has helped our clients to innovate business, automate processes and industrialize AI. With over 400 people serving clients across North America, Retail Kloud9 fosters a culture that promotes innovation and constantly seeks to find new yet simple ways to add value for its clients.”