- Maintaining application software and systems
- Leading end-to-end design, development, deployment and maintenance process
- Interacting with development, architecture, quality assurance and support teams throughout the Software lifecycle
- Writing clean, portable and well-documented code
- Designing patterns and principles.
- Troubleshooting software integration issues
- Hands-on expertise with responsive web application design and development.
- Hands-on experience in building and using restful APIs using Java, Spring Boot, Nodejs, Go / Python
- A strong understanding and proven background in responsive web development using technologies such as Spring MVC/Spring Boot, React, Angular 2, Bootstrap, CSS3+, HTML and Open Source sub-components
- Experience working within a distributed micro-services architecture
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, Application Design, Software Development, and automated testing (Selenium, Junit, etc.)
- Practical experience using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, XLR, Sonar, Chef, etc.
- Experienced with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Advanced User Experience development skills in creating dynamic and engaging web Components
- Collaborative work ethics and ability to work in a team-oriented culture
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and execute against deliverables under deadlines and competing priorities
- Strong Technical aptitude with an intense desire to learn new skills and industry trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or related field preferred
- Experience with content Publishing platforms
- Understanding of SEO and its concepts
- Knowledge about Google Analytics & Google Webmaster tools
What we offer:
- Attractive office location near to Cracow City Center in High5ive office complex
- Cooperation with experienced AI and Data Scientist engineers
- Attractive salary adequate to skills and experience
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Friendly atmosphere
“Kloud9LLC, headquartered in New York and having offices in Bangalore and Poland, is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to achieve real-world business impact through unparalleled domain expertise working at the intersection of emerging technologies. We focus primarily on Retail and E-Commerce industry. This domain strength combined with leading-edge capabilities in DevOps, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and Automation has helped our clients to innovate business, automate processes and industrialize AI. With over 400 people serving clients across North America, Retail Kloud9 fosters a culture that promotes innovation and constantly seeks to find new yet simple ways to add value for its clients.”
As Senior Full Stack Engineer at Kloud9 you will be developing new and on-going web software projects. Conducting software analysis, programming, testing and debugging, identifying production and non-production application issues. Collaboration with clients, product managers, architects, and analysts to develop and review requirements and design.
Resumes to be sent to: email@example.com