As a UI/Frontend Architect in Kloud9 you will be utilizing a deep understanding of technology stack and design to recommend appropriate software architecture and solutions to complex business problems. Translating the impact of architecture and design choices on non-functional requirements like scalability, performance, availability, and security.
- Taking responsibility for the scalability, performance, security, and quality of the architecture and design
- Troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Identifying and mitigate risks on projects
- Managing multiple competing priorities and negotiate the best possible solutions
- Providing hands-on support to project teams where necessary, coding, reviews, and discussions.
- Guiding and mentoring team members
- Driving technology, frameworks & tool choices for the delivery team
- Strong experience in defining the solution architecture for Enterprise / E-commerce Applications
- Exposure to database design and working knowledge of NoSQL databases Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB
- Good experience on cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud etc.
- Should be able to work independently and interact with client, stakeholders for clarifications on UI designs or requirements
- Ability to interact with the customers (US-based) to understand and analyze their challenges and provide appropriate solutions
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills
- Ability to guide and groom the team
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- D. degree in Computer Science or related technical field
What we offer:
- Attractive office location.
- Cooperation with experienced and open-minded team
- Attractive salary adequate to skills and experience
- Friendly atmosphere
“Kloud9LLC, headquartered in New York and having offices in Bangalore and Poland, is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to achieve real-world business impact through unparalleled domain expertise working at the intersection of emerging technologies. We focus primarily on Retail and E-Commerce industry. This domain strength combined with leading-edge capabilities in DevOps, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and Automation has helped our clients to innovate business, automate processes and industrialize AI. With over 400 people serving clients across North America, Retail Kloud9 fosters a culture that promotes innovation and constantly seeks to find new yet simple ways to add value for its clients.”