Kloud9 LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://kloud9.nyc/ site (the “Services”).
This page advises you of our arrangements in regards to the accumulation, use, and exposure of individual information when you utilize our Service and the decisions you have related to that information.
1. Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
1.1. Types of Data Collected:
1.1.1. Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
1.1.2. Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
1.1.3. Cookies Data & Other technologies
We use this information to enhance your experience of using Kloud9 website and online services and may use it to provide you promotional information regarding our services.
2. Use of Data
Kloud9 LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To give and keep up our Service
- To advise you about changes to our Service
- To enable you to partake in intelligent highlights of our Service when you do as such
- To give client bolster
- To screen the use of our Service
- To recognize, avert and address specialized issues
- To furnish you with news, extraordinary offers and general data about different merchandise, administrations and occasions which we offer that are like those that you have just bought or enquired about except if you have picked not to get such data.
3. Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
4. Disclosure Of Data
4.1. Lawful Requirements
Kloud9 LLC may uncover your Personal Data in the great confidence conviction that such activity is important to:
- We need to play out an agreement with you
- You have given us consent to do as such
- The preparing is to our greatest advantage and it’s not abrogated by your rights
- To conform to the law
4.2. Your Rights
You have the right to access any personal information that Kloud9 LLC processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure. Requests to access, change, or remove your information will be handled within thirty (30) days.
5. Security of Data
The security of your information is critical to us, however, recall that no technique for transmission over the Internet, or strategy for electronic capacity is 100% secure. While we endeavor to utilize industrially worthy intends to ensure your Personal Data, we can’t ensure its supreme security.
“Try not to Track” Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We don’t bolster Do Not Track (“DNT”). Try not to Track is an inclination you can set in your internet browser to illuminate sites that you would prefer not to be followed.
You can empower or handicap Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your internet browser.
In the event that you are an occupant of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain information assurance rights. Kloud9 LLC intends to find a way to enable you to address, alter, erase, or limit the utilization of your Personal Data.
In the event that you wish to be educated what Personal Data we hold about you and in the event that you need it to be expelled from our frameworks, if it’s not too much trouble reach us.
In specific conditions, you have the accompanying information security rights:
- It Is appropriate to access, refresh, or erase the data we have on you. At whatever point made conceivably, you can access, refresh or ask for the cancellation of your Personal Data straightforwardly inside your record settings area. In the event that you can’t play out these activities yourself if you don’t mind reach us to help you.
- The right of correction. You have the privilege to have your data corrected if that data is off-base or inadequate.
- It Is appropriate to protest. You have the privilege to article our preparation of your Personal Data.
- The right of confinement. You have the privilege to ask that we limit the handling of your own data.
6. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.